Skip to main content

Keep Holding on to That Feeling

Another guest post by Ariadna! 


Hello there world reader!
From what part of the world are you reading this?
Let me know babes! Would love to hear the feedback!

How are you today? How is that positive vibe going?
Try not to run into anything today, either mentally or physically.






Go on and get the best hugs you can today.  (or licks, those work too)





Remember to keep your eye on the prize, you ARE able to do.





Now for all those having parties recently, since the season is about to start� send invites to everyone, you never know who can surprise you.  Be Brave.



Now talking about superhero moves on a day like today:
A superhero is the one that makes other people smile, is the one that has enough patience to teach, is the one that holds your hand when you need it, is the one that makes sure you get home ok, is the one that achieve their own goals, is the one that is proud of the ones they love, is the one with enough strength to know that it�s better to keep going, is the one that celebrates life at any given time, is the one that saves you from danger, is the one that protects you, is the one that pays for the person behind him in the coffee line, is the one that even though they may fall, they still find the courage to get up all because you are there.

Keep believing in those superpowers of yours, either your smile, your patience, your self-love, your determination, your goals or simply your outlook on life, anything that makes you go on forward, anything that helps you get that strength to fly, TAKE IT AND DO IT. It�s worth it!
That kid like fantasy that we had way back then, keep with it, we are all big kids and we have to believe it ourselves that our dreams do come true. Believing is the first step, now, go out and get them. Louder, bigger and stronger.

Keep holding on to that feeling !!





This next one is for creativity. For turning some random object into something else. That is art. That is imagination and knowing that anything is possible.
Do you know that feeling?





Now, for last my dear readers and world creators,
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS US. LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE OF IT.





Today, I am throwing even more this positive vibe. We all need a picker upper and with these sayings, with these words or just these funny pictures, I sure hope I put a smile on your face today. You are worth it, live this moment. Let go of the rest. Have fun and you know, everything passes by, it is what you take from it that makes you stronger.

Once more, have fun today! Whatever it is that you are doing, wherever it may be that you are heading to, just keep believing and most of all doing.
Thanks for the read!

For more, be sure to check my Facebook page, my Instagram and my Twitter.
And of course, please write if you have any thoughts, questions and comments. I love feedback!
Spread the word, spread the love,
The Always Believer

Ariadna Arredondo

The Always Believer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winding Down: A Family Vacation

First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Apologies for silence this month; but also, THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you for being such a great audience this year. My readership in 2015 has been the highest ever- especially so in December, which is crazy because I've only published one post this month so far! So thank you, for reading, and keeping up with the Kenyan Nomad, and all the wonderful feedback you've given me this year. As we count down to my favourite holiday of the year, I wanted to share some snippets from my recent family vacation. My parents and I headed to the Rift Valley from the 20th to the 24th, and I decided to completely unplug! My phone was on airplane mode most of the time, I absolutely didn't check my messages, emails or Facebook at all, and I got to spend some time actually reading! I didn't manage to fit in as much as I would've liked, but I did read 'The Pilgrimage' by Paulo Coelho and 'Social Intelligence'...

Fashion, Food and Furniture: A Night with Panesar Kenya

Pic by Catherine Muchira  Now, part of being a nomad does involve socialising, although this probably hasn't been all too evident in my recent posts! The evening of Thursday, the 5th of November found me attending an invite-only event entitled 'Fashion, Food & Furniture' at the Rouge Deck , hosted by Panesar Interiors . I was allowed a plus one, and decided to make my best friend tag along with me. I must admit, when I first received the invite, I was a little curious to see how the 3 themes were meant to fit together, but everything flowed seamlessly on the day of the event! I must admit, I was quite impressed. The Fashion Pic by Official Photographer The clothes on display were designed and created by Njema Helena , a company that was formed by a mother and daughters team in honour of their late daughter and sister, who passed away from cancer a few years ago. The designs were absolutely beautiful, and I loved the modern take on traditional African prints. There were ...

Me First

As a woman who lives in an urban society in the 21st century, I am constantly being bombarded by messages from media and advertising and even the people around me. Many of these messages encourage me to look better, be healthier, dress better; but how many of them encourage me to do it for myself?  As much as women have progressed recently, the sad thing is that in the society we live in, we are still seen as objects who should look pretty for the sake of other people. This may be changing in other places, but it is very much the case in Nairobi. What women wear and how they look are constantly being judged and criticised and held to ridiculous standards that we aren't allowed to dictate ourselves. I remember hearing the tale of a woman who got married and was made to shower, dress up in Indian traditional clothes and make-up EVERY single morning by the time she was at the breakfast table; whereas her in-laws did not adhere to these standards.  Unfortunately, many of us are at...