Skip to main content

Thoughts of All Kind

Here's a guest post by Ariadna Arredondo!

Thoughts, that�s it. That is what we think all day,all the time. Especially if you are a girl, supposedly. That�s beside my point.

My point is that we all think all the time and all the things that we think of often disappear within the hour. I want you to write down important things for you, I want you to actually see the greater side to this method.

First of all, organize your thoughts without repeating.
Second of all, as you organize your thoughts, the most important things come out in a clear fashion.
Third of all, why keep everything in your head? It is always good to write it out, talk it out so we can let go of the bad stuff and reminds us of the good things.

We all have phones, we all have a Note button on it, anytime, anyplace, it helps you to become you.
Take a look at this, if these people didn�t write these thoughts down, then someone else would have� right? My point is that these words, whatever they may be, are important because they made it through time. And yes, while I think that actions speak louder than words, it starts with writing your thoughts out in order to take it to the next step.


Never think that you�re not good enough. A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning.

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don�t have any.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don�t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.

Even if you fall on your face, you�re still moving forward.

The happiest of people don�t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Happiness really comes down to two elements: the way we think and the way we act.

Even in darkness it is possible to create light.

All these thoughts and more to come, pick one out, pick all of them. Write them down, post them around your house, whatever you see every day. One thought, one positive attractive thought, will push your day brighter and off to the right start.


Make your own, do it for a better tomorrow, Your Better Tomorrow. Your life depends on you, remember. So, all those thoughts, get them straight, get them out and start living life your way.
What�s your favorite quote? Drop a beat!
Like what you see? Follow everywhere, hit those buttons and share the love. It�s the greatest gift you can give!
You know it!
Have a wonderful day,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five years of The Kenyan Nomad: Looking back

How time does fly! I can't believe that my little blog is five - what a journey it has been! I thought it would be fun to look back on a few posts I've done over the years. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My first post  was an attempt to restart a blog that I had started writing four years ago - back then, it was more of an extended, and public mailing list. This was a week after I turned 20, and I think the 'new decade' brought me some inspiration to write that I'm still going on! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A few months later, I shared some pictures from a trip to the Masai Mara. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- During the spring semester that year, I did a few posts from a series I had posted

Restaurant Review: Christmas at the Arbor

Happy holidays, everyone! As I write this, I'm sitting in the U.S., having travelled here to spend time with family (and see friends if I get lucky). Saturday the 17th of December, however, found me in a food coma after a delicious Christmas meal with Darshani (of Cupcakes to Curry) at the Arbor in Lavington, Nairobi. The Arbor has a very laid-back, chic outdoor ambiance, well-suited to Saturday brunch or a dinner out with friends. Darshani and I were there to do a review for a podcast, and thus ended up having a multi-course meal at 10 am on a Saturday morning (accompanied by various cocktails, of course, much to the envy of the other diners)! The weather was perfect December weather - warm and sunny, forbidding any sort of indoor seating at all. For my non-Southern hemisphere readers, you'll just have to visit Kenya to know what I mean when I say 'perfect December weather' and 'warm' in the same sentence. It was started about two years ago by Shamini, original

The Mayura: Restaurant Review

Happy new year, everyone! It's been a while, so I thought to break tradition and post on a Tuesday this time - I'm sure you're in need of new restaurant recommendations, right? Located in Kenrail towers, the Mayura  is an Indian restaurant that you may not have been to yet. I'd heard about it, but never been, so when I was invited to do a review, I naturally jumped at the chance. Located in Kenrail Towers, the ambience of the Mayura has peacock-themed, warm interiors. There's a lot of space to sit down, both inside and outside. The restaurant is the brainchild of Rajiv Segal, who has a corporate background and being from Delhi, had a high standard of quality and had developed a distinctive palate, which he wanted to bring to the people in Nairobi. The menu was chosen for us by Rajiv (and boy, did we eat a lot!). For starters, we had some paneer tikka, mutton chops, fish amritsari and banu kebab (chicken). The paneer tikka was absolutely amazing! The paneer was fresh