Skip to main content

Thoughts of All Kind

Here's a guest post by Ariadna Arredondo!

Thoughts, that�s it. That is what we think all day,all the time. Especially if you are a girl, supposedly. That�s beside my point.

My point is that we all think all the time and all the things that we think of often disappear within the hour. I want you to write down important things for you, I want you to actually see the greater side to this method.

First of all, organize your thoughts without repeating.
Second of all, as you organize your thoughts, the most important things come out in a clear fashion.
Third of all, why keep everything in your head? It is always good to write it out, talk it out so we can let go of the bad stuff and reminds us of the good things.

We all have phones, we all have a Note button on it, anytime, anyplace, it helps you to become you.
Take a look at this, if these people didn�t write these thoughts down, then someone else would have� right? My point is that these words, whatever they may be, are important because they made it through time. And yes, while I think that actions speak louder than words, it starts with writing your thoughts out in order to take it to the next step.


Never think that you�re not good enough. A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning.

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don�t have any.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don�t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.

Even if you fall on your face, you�re still moving forward.

The happiest of people don�t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Happiness really comes down to two elements: the way we think and the way we act.

Even in darkness it is possible to create light.

All these thoughts and more to come, pick one out, pick all of them. Write them down, post them around your house, whatever you see every day. One thought, one positive attractive thought, will push your day brighter and off to the right start.


Make your own, do it for a better tomorrow, Your Better Tomorrow. Your life depends on you, remember. So, all those thoughts, get them straight, get them out and start living life your way.
What�s your favorite quote? Drop a beat!
Like what you see? Follow everywhere, hit those buttons and share the love. It�s the greatest gift you can give!
You know it!
Have a wonderful day,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winding Down: A Family Vacation

First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Apologies for silence this month; but also, THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you for being such a great audience this year. My readership in 2015 has been the highest ever- especially so in December, which is crazy because I've only published one post this month so far! So thank you, for reading, and keeping up with the Kenyan Nomad, and all the wonderful feedback you've given me this year. As we count down to my favourite holiday of the year, I wanted to share some snippets from my recent family vacation. My parents and I headed to the Rift Valley from the 20th to the 24th, and I decided to completely unplug! My phone was on airplane mode most of the time, I absolutely didn't check my messages, emails or Facebook at all, and I got to spend some time actually reading! I didn't manage to fit in as much as I would've liked, but I did read 'The Pilgrimage' by Paulo Coelho and 'Social Intelligence'...

Meet Jean Wandimi

Those of you who're active in the food and wine culture around Nairobi have most probably heard of Jean Wandimi, blogger at  www.thewineandfoodreview.com  Being a lover of wine and food myself, I asked if I could interview her. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Jean Wandimi! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your background. I'm a finance graduate who happened to fall in love with food and wine. I started journalling my experiences in a blog for fun. After some time, I got serious with the blog and have been doing it for 2 years. What made you get interested in wine? I have always loved wine but I didn't get to try it earlier. I was curious. I find it fascinating how a bottle can have so much history. When I got to campus, I started teaching myself how to pronounce the wines, grape varieties, tastings etc When and why did you decide to start blogging? I opted to start an online journal of my experiences in November 2013. I could have easily written them in a book but I wante...

The meaning of the Sikh wedding

The Sikh Wedding Ceremony In any function or ceremony being held at the Gurudwara or the Sikh Temple, the Sadh Sangat (people attending the function or ceremony) are required to cover their heads with a turban or piece of cloth, and remove their shoes before entering the inner premises of the Gurudwara, especially where the holy book or the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is kept. This is a sign of respect for the Lord�s house (home) just as in the Sikh culture, one will respect an elder of the family or community. This respect is a traditional way of showing one�s feelings for the elder one, and the Lord (Waheguru) is the supreme elder. Also, in the Sikh culture, people of any religion or following are freely allowed to enter the Lord�s house and be part of the Sadh Sangat. This is because the Sikhs believe that there is only one true God anywhere in the world, and it should only be that one God to worship. That is why one can see people of all religions or beliefs are able to come freely to th...